Re: A86:Random Integers?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:Random Integers?

>for that example, you're right for everything except the last part.
_convop1
>puts it into AHL, with l being the least significant byte.  so the random
int
>is actually in l.

Are you sure about that?
hmmmm... ok

>also _randint can take an integer of any size.  not all op values are
achieved
>using _setxxop1.  i was giving him a larger spectrum of _randint
and_convop1's
>uses.

Yes, I know... but for my example, I used _setxxop1... it seems like the
easiest way for him right now...
I never said _randint could only handle 8 bit numbers, I just said that
about my example, it could only use 8 bit numbers because of _setxxop1,
because a is 8 bit.
I didn't see what you were trying to say, sorry.
______
JBrett
tbarwick@esn.net
ICQ UIN: 20607010