Re: A86: Re: learning too prgm in ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: learning too prgm in ASM

You don't necessarily need to know C or Pascal.  The only language that
I know other than Asm is BASIC, and the only form of it that I'm very
good at is TI-BASIC.  I'm sure that prior experience in C programming is
probably a definite plus, but it is not a prerequisite to learning ASM;
it just makes learning it faster and a little easier.  I'm certainly not
an expert programmer, but I can make stuff happen and I've only been
doing this since early September.  After looking at some well-commented
source code, reading several tutorials and reading messages posted to
the list, you'll find that it all starts falling into place in your
head...