Re: A86: Link demo/game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Link demo/game

In a message dated 11/18/1998 9:33:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
electrum@tfs.net writes:

<< I decided to write a little link demo (guess you could call it a game).
 It's called Outlaw, based on the Atari 2600 game.  You move your guy up and
 down and shoot the other guy.  I think it's got a couple of bugs, like the
 collision detection isn't perfect, but it's never crashed my calc since I
 started programming it last night (what do you expect for two days?).

 The zip file has all the routines used in it, there are some cool ones in
 there.  You may find the link routines especially useful (modified from
 ZTetris, but much easier to use).  It's probably not the best way to do a
 link game, but it's a good example to get you started.

 Enjoy!

 P.S. Sorry if the zip file is too big, but I'm too lazy to upload it to
 ticalc.org (I'm a programmer, of course I'm lazy!) >>

Hey everybody, did you see that?  ASM!!!  That's weird, asm on an assembly
list.  Somebody had better stop this guy.  (hint: stop the Rom crap.  I will
care about that the moment I get sued, but I most likely will not.)

Dan