Re: A86: Re: Bars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Bars

ok after i used the menu routine (i did jump to it) i would select
something under it (like Lable_one) and that was to show info.
one of the five lines that should have showed up did the first 4 where
at penRow -3 or something like that (not set by me) and all four where
on top of echother. i used _vputs

>From owner-assembly-86-outgoing@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Mon
Nov 16 20:47:06 1998