A86: Normale Quantile Plot in asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Normale Quantile Plot in asm

The addon Statistical Inference software upgrade that TI released for the 86
lacks the Normal Quantile Plotting feature.

I was wondering, if anyone could make a Normal Quantile Plotter in ASM, since
it takes a long time to do it with the basic program I made.
Here's the program I made in basic that plots a normal quantile plot...
can someone convert this into asm?  There is another program in TI-Calc's
archives that did the same, but it was kind of too slow for me so I made a
shorter and faster one, but this one is kind of little less accurate on the
extremes sometimes, but it works.  (It's worth the speed)

This program uses xStat as the list to plot normal quantilely and uses yStat
as a temporarily list:

dimL xStat-->N
N-->dimL yStat
Sortx
seq(x/(A+.1),x,1,A)-->B
For(A,1,N)
  invnm(B(A))-->yStat(A)        ; note:  this requires the STAT thing to be
installed.
End
Plot1(1,xStat,yStat)
ZData

If you need help understand my code, let me know....

~ mohsan