A86: Re: Impossible? Or maybe not... but then....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Impossible? Or maybe not... but then....

The TI-89 is an entirely symbolic calculator.  It can derive, integrate, and
solve any equation you give it.  I have it, and it rocks =).  The same goes
for the TI-92.

So there's no need to attempt this on the TI-89 since it already does it.
As for the TI-86, it could be done because of all the memory, but it would
be very hard.  I wouldn't know where to start =).

-Justin Karneges [Infiniti]