Re: A86: Re: Multi-tasking on a calculator? Hmm....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Multi-tasking on a calculator? Hmm....

Assembly Studio on-calc (by my friends and me) is ... not finished ;-)
I need Jeremy Goetsch authorization for the name and I want to use his
help file...

> Yes that brings up an interesting point about the calc... the on calc asm
> editor.  I am just wondering how the HAL project is going?  It seemed to
> have been in the eyes of every one and then suddenly it was not talked
> about... Well this post is merely to find out the state of the project and
> or of others that too maybe near their goal.

 CLEM  <mailto:clems@mygale.org>
 WEB : http://www.mygale.org/~clems
 ICQ : 9417263
 AIM : darkCLEM