A86: It don't work...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: It don't work...

Could someone out there in cyberland tell me why this continues to not
work?  It is supposed to install a code block into a new ASM program
variable.  I can get it there, but the new program just gives me error
10 Data type when run.  I tried using the $8E,$28 tokens, it didn't
work, I experimented with putting them in different spots, even
reversing them;  it still didn't work.  I have a feeling that I'm
missing something obvious here...  would someone please look over the
attatchment?  I have ommitted a good deal of code that I think is
perfectly fine, this just has the evil code that doesn't like me.
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-Asmide86.Document; name="SkUp09.asm"