A86: Pokemon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Pokemon

I am trying to port Pokemon to the TI-86 in asm
Not the whole game, but I plan to do Pallet Town and Viridian City

The only problem is that i have the japanese rom (Which is called Pocket
Monsters) on my computer, not the american
I was able roughly translate it with a program, but the game has many
differences compared to the American version.
I was able to figure that Dr. Orchid is Dr. Oak, Rocky is Bulbasaur and Liz is
Charmander.
And only half dialog actually works, the rest doesn't even show up.

Could anybody send me the american rom?
(don't worry, I actually own the american version so this won't be illegal)

Thanks, Cliff