Re: A86: size of screen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: size of screen?

No, I counted the pixels on the screen with the cursor. When you get the
screen from the calc using the graph-link software, only 127 x 64 bytes shows
up drawn on as well. and in the instruction booklet, in the A-Z reference, the
description for PxOn and those instructions say the row can be from 0 to 62
and the column can be from 0 to 126. So if you have a graphic 128 x 64, what
happens to the extra row and column on the calc screen?