Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

>> Call me obssessed, but I had a dream that Kirk Meyer wrote some 3d game
that
>> screwed with the LCD and caused it to have
>> the shades of gray be "shades of purple" instead. Then I work up (5:22
A.M.)
>> and now I am checking my mail.. Why?
>
>    You know it's time to take a break when you start DREAMING about ASM
matt.

Heheh yeah I know.. I spend 8 hours playing Quake II, I dream about it, if I
spend 8 hours programming, I dream about it.
All I need to do is spend eight hours with some girl and I would dream about
something worth dreaming.. Hmm

Later,
    Matt