A86: Re: Re: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

>I use a 3 dimensional array that handle the
>layers. it could easely be extended to output
>any number of layers (bits) At the moment it
>is 3 but it could be 4,5,6.... resulting in any
>number of colors from 2  to as many as your
>routine can handle.

Yeah 16 would be about the limit maybe too much, may flicker a lot too (as
much as the old 8 level routine I hope) I would have to highly optimize it
using IM 2 and it would require a whole 3 * 1024 = 3072 bytes of free memory
plus the 1024 bytes in the display area.

Call me obssessed, but I had a dream that Kirk Meyer wrote some 3d game that
screwed with the LCD and caused it to have
the shades of gray be "shades of purple" instead. Then I work up (5:22 A.M.)
and now I am checking my mail.. Why?

;-)

Later,
    Matt