Re: A86: Basic to Asm Variable Transfer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Basic to Asm Variable Transfer

>Sorry If I offended you Matt.

No, you didn't. I said I was just joking, remember? Ahh, it would be really
hard to get offended by someone I never met
(no offense or anything). Someone could say "You suck and your web page is a
piece of crap" and I would simply reply,
"All right, can you do better?". If my web page isn't a big help it is
because the TI-86 is very complicated and I am limited by my free time and
learning ability to document all aspects of it.

> I also need to transfer the variables to
> the b and c registers.

What are you trying to do? What "variables" are you referring to?

Anyway I will have a section on TI-OS (variables, vat, asap, etc) in the
future. Since it is this summer, I shall have more free time to work on my
site (after EXAMS - damn them), plus I got to finish a boring programming
project at my job... Thus, the section should come fairly soon, within a few
weeks. Wait till then. I cannot give individual help, work on my site, and
make programs at the same time..soo....

>I need to place sprites and don't want to make
> hundreds of programs for placing each sprite at each place on the
>screen.

Have you seen my PutSprite routines?

I posted two sprite routines fully commented ealier, both an 8 by X and
16 by X routine. So what's the problem? ;-)

> I'm not sure how to use _rcly and _rclx. Could someone give me
> an example.

I never used these before. I don't know how these are related to TI Basic
because I never programmed TI Basic before
(and never will)

> By the way Matt. You said Vortex (or whatever that 3D game
>is) is coming out soon. Any updates?

Vertigo

I think SCaBBy says he is getting tired of programming calculators. He may
not release the game after all. I may
release it later with his permission if he decides not to.