Re: Re: A86: Overflow error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A86: Overflow error

> >Thanks for helping me with that but that still doesn't answer my
> >question
> >about the overflow error.  Anyone have an idea about the overflow
> >error?
>
> i think that's what caused the overflow.  that's where it was and y was
> getting very huge.
>
> -josh

Yeah, I realized this at about the moment that I hit the send button.
The program actually works now but there is still a problem with it.
For some reason or another the Xcounter is getting reset when it equals
approximately 100.  Well, actually I don't know exactly what is
happening.  If the Xcounter was getting reset the program wouldn't plot
points in the correct column but it is like it starts using previous
values even though Xcounter is increasing.  I'll have to look at the
code more carefully so that I can better describe the problem.  Later.

--Blake Johnson