A86: sorry again: sc2k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: sorry again: sc2k

as before, I am sorry to do this but it is the best way to reach the
most people (any progress on my idea Bryan???) anyway, sc2k will not
work with any shell which uses program writeback. this is because the
program is stored in its compressed format and then decompressed. then
the shell writes the decompressed over the compressed and that's not
good (in fact its terrible :)  anyway, if you run sc2k from a shell
using program writeback, your 86 will crash. one for sure you can't use
is AShell. Aurora may or may not use program write back (I don't know).
You can use ASE because it doesn't do program writeback. I think shells
like Iridus and Rascall will work too (but not too sure about Rascall).

I will stop blabbing now :)

--