A86: I need help (again)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: I need help (again)

I'm writing a routine that draws 8x8 sprites to a buffer.    It doesn't draw
the sprite anywhere in the buffer (the screen is broken up into 8x8 blocks,
because that's all I need the program to do).  After all the sprites have been
drawn to the buffer, it then dumps the buffer to the screen all at once.
(helps eliminate flicker).  I wrote a little program that uses it, but it
doesn't seem to work just right.  Run the program on your calculator to see
what I mean by it not working just right, then take a look at the source.  I'm
looking for ways to fix it, and optomize it.

Thanks,
Dave W.

BUFFER.ZIP