A86: 28F0 and parser

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: 28F0 and parser

Where does $28F0 get the address to ret to?  I've not been able to
follow it.

Also, I've been doing quite a bit of disassembling in the parser and
I've found these two routines on page D:

$4C6B
$53AE

I believe they both take an input of a variable in OP1 that has the
input in it (i.e. OP1->VAT entry for #, etc...).  I think the first one
takes a parsed string and evaluates it, and I think the second one takes
an unparsed string and parses it.  I'm not sure however.  On ROM version
1.2, they correspond to $59FD on page 3 and $5DEB on page 9,
respectively.  If anyone can take a look at these and find out when it
is called, where it is called from, what it does, etc. it'd really help.

TIA,
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com
ICQ:5453914