Re: A86: Compression Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Compression Program

an interesting idea... yes, i think i'll make one right away (well,
maybe not _RIGHT_ away :)

it will be a sort of clean-up program. allow you to select what you want
to get rid of - (sqrt)programs, custom (int, off, on, slink) stuff, and
the hidden stuff.

then we don't even have to agree that the variables have to begin with a
* :) just please use hidden variables because then you can use
compression

--