Re: A86: Compression Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Compression Program

oh, and in addition, it couldn't be put in an interrupt because there is
no guarantee that an interrupt will occur before the calc starts to
access the data. that's why i came up with my self-decompression of
programs. (i already tried the DoubleSpace-like idea but there is no way
to intercept calls to _findvar.

--