A86: Re: Re: Test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Test

Well, did you get it working? You only talk on this mailing list when you
have a question about something you are working on. That is, notice people
wont help you. People on this list only like to answer short questions, and
they answer these with short answers. It is the nature of Asm Programmers...
If you contribute more to the list, people seem more eager to help. It
appears people do not have the time set aside to help other people with
*seemingly* complex (or lengthy) problems. Like when I asked for someone to
read over my FAQ for technical accuracy, of course no one did it, except
Dux, I think. Of course by then it was too late and now I have to make
corrections on my next update..

I think it works better when you post an overview of how it works, like: I
use LDIR to move 16 bytes (1 row) from $FC00+16 to $FC00 but it doesnt
work... then people know what you are trying to do and can pinpoint it
quicker

Later,
    Matt

http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/