Re: A86: Keyboard using ports

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Keyboard using ports

be sure to put a HALT command just before checking the 0 port (only once
each time you check all the keys you want). if an interrupt occurs
during your key check routine (which is actually quite possible if
you're checking a lot of keys) then the 0 port may be reset and the port
won't read right. also be sure you're using reverse logic for the bits.

--

Follow-Ups: References: