Re: A86: Keyboard using ports

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Keyboard using ports

>I'm reading in keys, second and arrows, using ports and can't get the right
>results.  While the arrows are held and second is pressed, the arrows keep
>reporting being pressed.  But when you let up on second, the arrows also
>report being let up, even though it's been pressed the entire time.  The
>only call to _getkey is for exit, and removing it doesn't help.  I also
>threw in a couple of nop's in-between out and in, but it didn't help.  Any
>ideas?
I'm also using the TI86EMU with realistic keyboard emulation.  Here's a
better description:

Right Arrow is held and ship is moving right--second is pressed to fire,
and ship is still moving right--second is let up, and ship stops, even
though right is still held, and has been since the start.

// David Phillips
// mailto:electrum@tfs.net
// AIM: electrum32