Re: A86: check asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: check asm

i don't think we should use _exec_assembly within (sqrt)parse because it
seems to run programs funny (i've tried this approach already). what i
think has to be done is, look through the # variable, start at 0. search
for the next :, get a length and see if that exists. keep doing this and
doing this and doing this [or is this how (sqrt)parse works? maybe it
does one command at a time? a letters at a time? what?] anyway, if it
sees an ASM program, it would recreate # to include "Asm(" before the
program. the alternative would be to hook (sqrt)CMDTOK and catch the
programs that way. i think (sqrt)PARSE is better though because then in
programs, etc. its only a one-time expense.

--

Follow-Ups: References: