Re: A86: Re: rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: rom calls

Am I correct in thinking that this OP stack is basically like a second stack?
That you can push and pop words to and from?  That out of the way, is there any
way that sqrtPARSE could return to the parser where it left off rather than going
where it does normally (i.e. alternate return or something).  I've tried jumping
to several places from sqrtPARSE (page 3, $5851 for one) and it never works
correctly - how do you specify an alternate return address?

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com

Follow-Ups: References: