Re: A86: Re: Text Printing--textAutoscroll

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Text Printing--textAutoscroll

That's the one I wanted.  But I found another problem.  After wondering why
printing big text (using _puts) affected my sprites draw location, I
checked the text placing address and my sprites location variable (in
_textShadow).  They're the same...so can I used big text using _puts and
still have variables in _textShadow, or where do I put them?

At 07:32 PM 5/6/98 -0400, you wrote:

>You don't want to turn off application scrolling, but text scrolling.
>Try this flag: res textScrolled,(iy+textflags)

|  David Phillips  |
| electrum@tfs.net |