Re: A86: Re: an idea :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: an idea :)

I think that the sound sound be hardware and the video should be sent
through the linkport. I am not sure how fast the linkport can transmit 1024
bytes of info and then to the screen, including greyscale and all. It is
only 6 mhz to work with, the framerate wont be that high. But you will want
it to operate through the linkport, like the expander does, that way you can
build more then one tv reciever and you can sell them , or you can document
the schematics and people can build them.

Modifiying the actual hardware of the TI-86 sounds like fun but no one else
can really benefit from it unless it operates purely through the linkport.

-Matt