A86: Ideas for improving the emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Ideas for improving the emulator

I think the emulator needs to incoporate more "registers"

Like they list a, b, c , hl, etc, when the program is running or when you
step between each instruction..  I think that dialog box needs to monitor
(HL), (DE), and OP1 - OP5, among with other strategic important memory
locations. Plus I think they should have the option so you can customize
what you view by a memory location and a length, so you could like monitor
14 bytes on RAM and it will be in this dialog box.

This would make disassembling much easier

Just an idea

-Matt