A86: Asm FAQ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Asm FAQ

I didnt realize it was that large, which probably explains why my message
was not accepted. I should of zipped it up first before sending it on this.
Sorry.  Never mind, I uploaded it to my server so you can download the
latest FAQ at:

http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/coding/A86FAQ.DOC

My sight isnt updated yet so you cant find the link there.. Anyway I wanted
you guys to
look over it, here was my original message:

-----------
I am updating my Asm FAQ to actually be a useful document. I have much if it
done, I will add more about abs addressing, (sqrt) KEY programs, and
interrupts. However I need some insight on any ideas of what else I should
add.

Also, could someone read this for technical accuracy? It is in .DOC format
but it will be converted into HTML later on

And does anyone have any information they can give me on tokens, eos, and
that particular TI-OS stuff? I am personally interested plus it would go
along great with the FAQ

Later,
    Matt