Re: A86: Re: FindPixel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: FindPixel

> I have three questions
> 1.) How does that make it faster
since it is aligned on an 8-byte boundary, the OR command can now be
used to put the offset in - i.e. now that L will always be a multiple of
8 - $00, $08, $10, etc. - you can now just OR the L register with the
bit offset instead of having to add (this is faster because you don't
have to worry about carrying to the H register).

> 2.) Will you ever stop optimizing! ;)
optimizing takes an imaginative mind.

> 3.) Am I the only one who figured out how findpixel works line by line? It
no, i figured out how it works. it's very clever :)

> took me many hours to do so, now I am afraid to death of your putSprite,
why - did he release a PutSprite function already

--