Re: A86: Personal Intro & Questions (fwd)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Personal Intro & Questions (fwd)

>> *** FAQ ***
>>   I think these questions (and their respective answers) could sustain
>>   their own FAQ.  If people think it is a good idea, I'll compile such a
>>   document after I get some answers.  If there is anyone else out there
>>   maintaining a 86-Assembly FAQ, I'll just send what I end up with to
them
>>   so they can append it to their FAQ.

I am working on updating my FAQ as we speak, I have *alot* to add, and a lot
of source code I need to test stuff out. My site has a lot of Asm 86
programming related stuff, it is at:

http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/

I am updating it, along with sooo many things for the past 3-4 days I am
working on it. It will be online asap ;)

-Matt