Re: A86: im 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: im 2

Sorry, I guess the emulator does have im 2 programmed in.  But, as it
turns out, you don't need a vector table at all! ... just a two byte
address: low byte, high byte.  All the bits in that register must remain
reset, then.

It retrieves the address from (00 i).
This might just be the emulator, though, so could someone check this on
their calc?