Re: A86: More (sqrt) KEY questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: More (sqrt) KEY questions

> > $D748,
> > >
> > > I'm not having any problems.  What are you using to compile?
> >
> > Oh, dont get me wrong, it compiles great. What the problem is it that
when
> > you run it it totally F!@#'s up the calculator..I think it is because
that
> > you cannot have two .ORG's in one asm file, and hell, they are both
> > pointing to $D748. How would the compiler know which .ORG to use. I
think
> > it uses the first, thus screws it up. It works great without the .ORG
> > statement, since after the code: label,  most people just use jr's
anyway

> > -Matt
>
> No, you can.  Every label after the first .org is offset from the first
> .org.  Everything after the second is offset from the second.  You must
> be doing something else wrong... I just compiled yugi2 using two .orgs
> and it worked just like it was supposed to.

Hmm.. it may be because I am using Assembly Studio 86. What compiler do you
use? I think Studio 86 has its own compiler, it doesnt use TASM. That could
be the cause. I cannot test it now though.. I am at work

Any suggestions? And BTW, do you have a list of key equates for this
routine? It isnt like a normal _getkey since the equates are different.
Like $09 is enter but not in any .INC file I have seen. Other then that, I
now understand the whole (sqrt) program routine.. All I got to learn now is
(sqrt) HOME, EXEC, etc etc and hacking the menu, and put sprite line by
line, and font 'hook', and graph 'hook', and........

;)

Later,
	-Matt