Re: A86: interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: interrupts

>im 2 - jump to (i*$100+v) where v is a value gotten of the bus (in ti
>calcs its random)  would crash the calc about 999 times outta 1000
>
>No.  You can install a table of jumps that will account for every possible
>alue that can be put on the bus.  There's a mail about it a few months ago
>on he list.

Oh Ok I understand now!! Awesome. I was looked at the IM 2 program and to my
amazement I understood what was going on. If the I register was $FA it will
jump to $FA00 plus the number it got from the bus, up to 256. Then it takes
a 16-bit address from this 16-bit address table and jumps there, which in
that program is $F8F8

Asm is really quite simple... Damn I'm good ;)

-Matt
http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/