Re: A86: Loading data from a "variable" address. . .

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Loading data from a "variable" address. . .

I don't see how that's possible if the screens are different resolutions because
if you write directly to the graph mem in the 92+, it will not translate to the
same point on the 89.  I'm sure that if TI plans to make them (somewhat)
interchangeable, then they will have calls that will automatically take all the
screen-size/keyboard stuff into consideration, but if anyone does anything
directly (for more speed, etc) then it won't be compatible.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com