Re: A86: on interrupt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: on interrupt

That's not what I mean.  If you write to port 1 it is the same as if a key was
pressed.  Use the on routine to write to the keypad and then as soon as the OS
calls _getkey, [sqrt]KEY is executed.  Within the [sqrt]KEY program you can
check to see if the same keys or flags are set as you set when on was pressed.
:-)