A86: april fool's day!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: april fool's day!

here is a little proggie to annoy your friends on april fool's day. WARNING:
I am not responsible if this program causes damage to you, your friends, or
their calculators, or your calculator, or... well, I'm not responsible.
THis program is disguised as being called "kmlite" (my premier compression
program coming out soon) - you can rename it to whatever you think disguises
it best.  when you get a chance load it to a friend's calculator, run it,
then delete it.  then on april fool's day, say something like, "if you go to
the mem check screen (2nd, 3, F1) and push MORE you get an extra feature".
if your friend does that his keyboard is remapped and an april fool's
message appears.  the program can be removed through the same procedure.  be
sure you write this down if you want to keep your friends.  once the program
is installed, to removed it, make sure you're at a home screen (if not, push
x-var until you are; x-var = exit).  then push the following sequence: EE
(which is really 2nd), GRAPH (which is really 3), 1 (which is really F1),
and then MORE (even though MORE is mapped as something else push it anyway).
Again, EE, GRAPH, 1, MORE.   This uninstalls it.  You may want to play
around with this on your calculator and see what keys are mapped to what.
ON cannot be remapped and therefore is the same.  If you have questions,
etc. please e-mail me.  realize the keys are always remapped the same,
otherwise it would be _REALLY_ mean :)

    later,
    Kirk
    _@ibm.net