Re: A86: Groupies

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Groupies

Grams Family wrote:

At 06:48 PM 3/25/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Does someone know what the call to $47cf does?  It's called in
>_poprealo1 and I need to know if it actually pops anything from the FPS
>by itself.
>Thanks.

It subtracts 10 from the FPS. It moves the FPS the same as a pop would, but
doesn't do anything with the number that was on top of the stack. I just
disassembled this stuff last week, so I'm attaching a list of stack related
calls. Hope all this helps...
Here's a very important call you missed:  $479f - pop any variable to op1 or op1/op2... I think--I didn't look too closely.  As some of you may remember, it was the special call at the start of the [sqrt]KEY program :-)