A86: Taking apart the TI-86...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Taking apart the TI-86...

My friend just had his TI-86 broken, so he bought a new one, and he gave the
broken one to me.  I was wondering:

1.  Has anyone ever taken apart the TI-86 and told about it?
2.  Is there a picture of the TI-86 apart (If not, on my web page, I will
have one)
3.  There are numbers on the transistors, diodes, transformers, etc... and I
was wondering if these are places in asm where you call to
4.  Could you possibly take apart the processors, reconstruct them and put an
upgraded version in it (with more memory and recourses, faster, etc...)(I
have a friend that makes processors and stuff and is professional)

Thanks...
Name:
  Kyle Anderson
E-mail: