Re: A86: Asm Questions that have been building up :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:38 AM 3/25/98 -0500, Dan Eble wrote:
>Well, my squishy grey archive tells me that Boozer posted his article out
>of the blue.  Believe it if you will... it *was* almost four years ago.

Oh, I believe it, no doubt. But I'd just really love to see it! Doesn't
ANYBODY keep electronic archives going back 4 years!? :-)

Well, Deja News says that they are "constantly striving to extend [their]
archive further back", but I think they've been stuck at March 16, 1995 for
a long time now. :\

---
David Ellsworth
davidell@earthling.net