A86: rst $xx, etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: rst $xx, etc.

I forgot to put this in my other message, but RST $18 pushes a real number
(in OP1) or a complex number (in OP1&OP2) onto the floating point stack.

I think someone (dux?) was asking about this a while back - _FPBASE is the
base of the floating point stack, _FPS is the pointer to the top of the
stack. I assume _OPBASE and _OPS are the same for operators, or something.
All four of these are addresses on pg. 1, set the high bit and load RAM pg.
1 to convert to a useable address. _FPS starts at the bottom of the page
and works up, _OPS starts at the top of the page and works down.

--Joshua