A86: Re: Re: 89 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: 89 ASM

actually before i knew asm i only knew mostly basic ones and scripts which
dont really help out in asm that much, i cant do anything in c except
lowlevel c stuff like cin, cout which doesnt get you far. source code was
the only thing that helped me understand at first and once i did then it all
fell into place (well most), was tough at first to convert from 68k to z80
when using jumps and loading numbers