Re: A86: Asm Questions that have been building up :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Asm Questions that have been building up :)

It makes sense now. But please lets not start a thread about just the cost,
I am much much much more interested in the other questions, especially about
grayscale, the apd, interrupts, and that (sqrt) program thing everyone has
been talking about. I am interested in at least some of the questions
answered at least :) I am sure that Dan Eble, Trey Jazz, and Dux Gregris,
and Mardell probably know the most of the answers to these questions.

-Matt