A86: A message from the moderator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, TGaArdvark wrote:

> change the name later. I would like to discuss the calculator in
> general, find out about new information and changes announced by
> TI, discuss it with people that got a beta off of that teacher review
> program, discuss standards like the asmprogram syntax (ZShell or
> Fargo format?), and talk about who's writing what when the calc
> is available.

For the TI-89 FAQ, go to http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/faq89main.htm

For the TI-98 discussion group, go to http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/89.htm
and click on the "TI-89" link under the "Discussion Groups" heading.

> I don't want to discuss 92 assembly or even 68k in general, but 89-
> specific things.

The fact is that TI just hasn't released a lot of information on the 89.
The best resource is the TI web page.  Go there for your information and
please stop burdening this list with off-topic messages.

If you *do* want to discuss 68000 assembly language, subscribe to
assembly-92.

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)

"Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!" -- James 3:5