Re: A86: Re: WinSCAPE for the TI-89/92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: WinSCAPE for the TI-89/92

<< Is this a BASIC program? I don't mean to be rude, but why are you in the
 assembly language mailing list? Because of it is an asm program, you cannot
 have it automatically adjust for each different calculator, you will need
 two versions anyway (since the file format will probably be different..and
 other factors play)

 -Matt >>

well l may later convert a great part of it to assembly later once we know
something about it, but since it's 6 months away from release, and l've looked
at the 92 manual,  l know how to make something like that work with the 89.
and as for automatically knowing what calculator it's running on:
just have it check for a pixel in a Try loop that would appear on the 92 but
be out of range on the 89.