A86: Questions!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Questions!

I have completed the opening screen of my shell, and now l I need to do list
some programs (to show the main screen) what is the best way to scan through
the VAT and load the program names? I want to be able to sort them into
groups (somewhat akin to the way ASE does) Would I have to read through the
Vat by hand (my own code) and create a table inside my program?(this table
would have to be saved whenever the shell is exited) Or is their a much
simpler way of doing this that I don't know about?

Much Thanks in advance!

PS. Re the debate on whether the ti-89 will be banned from exams, SAT's etc.
My math teacher doesn't care what calculator you use, he writes the tests so
that their is no advantage whether you have a calculator or not. As for my
IB exams, a ti-8x is required anyway (or at least heavily recommended) And
they only object to qwerty keyboards not the symbolic manipulation of an HP
(without the qwerty)