Re: A86: Change the whole TI-89 operating system?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Change the whole TI-89 operating system?

I don't know too much about flashrom, but i know that if you mess around with
the calc or somethying when you're sending a program to it with the graphlink,
it's liable to freeze.  If you were flashing the rom to the calc, and you
unplugged it, it could possibly get just as messed up, so they'd have to put
some sort of permanent rom on it to prevent that...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com