Re: A86: Re: icq

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: icq

Ok, instead of giving it out to get help, how about giving it out to make
friends!  You can't find very many people out there that know anything
about calculators and programming.  So that way you know you have someone
you can talk to who has your same interests!

Just to be that spark that ignites the flame....

My ICQ # is
7176765

Feel free to add me to your list!