Re: A86: unlock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: unlock

i think that it copies it to the _cmdShadow, because i filled the first
couple of bytes with characters and when it returned it displayed that
plus what was there before.  if there is a command to fill the
_cmdShadow with spaces or clear it you can load $D053 with $0000 to set
the cursor location at the top.
later,
Keith Batten