A86: Re: Special Characters

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Special Characters

this gets the job done...made in 10 minutes so its not very efficient, but
it still works. press any key to go to the next char and holding an arrow
makes it 'scroll' down until you find the character you want then just use
the code like

prog_name:
 .db $12,4,10,"KEY"    ;the $12 never changes, that tells the calc its a
program, the next number is how long the name is, the 10 is the sqrt key
which acts like a part of the string because its all put together with the
character codes

>Can some please tell me how to incorporate a squared character or any
>other special calculator symbol into an ASM program.  I have tried to
>type a superscript 2 into MSWORD and then i cut and pasted it into ASM
>Studio and it showed up as a regular two.  I also tried the same thing
>through WinLink86, which also failed.

chars.86p