Re: A86: Re: receipt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: receipt

i want one bad too but its gonna be a while before its out and the 86 is fun
to code on, i want to code on the z80 and 68k ( i got a 92 but it gets kinda
tedious when the shell crashes on you and u gotta load everything back in
after you put the shell back on) and its pretty kewl to have a calc that
goes almost twice as fast in a smaller package